Thread: The positive thread!

The positive thread!

Since the most recent posts in Chit chat have been about someone dying... lets change this up

Post one thing positive!

Ready, go!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

ODU (Old Dominion University) won the Popeyes Bahamas Bowl game today !!! The ODU football program is ONLY about eight or nine years old, and they got in and WON a bowl game in less than ten years, AND the FIRST ONE at that! CONGRATULATIONS MONARCHS !

NOTE: I'm an alumni of ODU - B.S. IN '73 and M.S. in '79
    NOTE #2: With the bowl win included the MONARCHS football record this year was 10-3

Just received my Real estate License to practice Real Estate in Summerville,Charleston South Carolina area if anyone is looking to move and retire.
    christopher.Pia@carolina one.com 1-843-425-7710.
    Looking for Rookies of Bryce Harper,Kris Bryant,Miguel Cabrera, Jeter Trout,Yount,Mattingly,Brett,Ozzie,Sandberg,Griffey ,Clemens,McGwire,Rose,Bench,Ryan ,Judge,Bellinger,Benintendi ...in bulk. Will trade Hof gu
    Hidden Content
    Best Value is getting cards you want and giving cards they want.

My Christmas Bonus was 25% more this year as we busted our butts at my workplace.

I really like being married. My husband is supportive and hot and awesome and accepts and deals with my love for sports and trading cards. I in turn deal with his love for Star Wars.

I am CANADIAN!!!!!!!

nuff said...

Now no one make any jabs or anti canuck comments... This is supposed to be a positive thread!
    Last edited by Goose97; 12-27-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

I am a Management Consultant and after 20 years of working for various companies who take most of what I bill, I have been able to work the last 9 weeks for myself.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

No one died at Trump's inauguration
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game