Thread: just wondering

just wondering

I was wondering if its worth sending out more then cards to Antonio Brown? Also if anyone can tell me other success stories of players who signed balls or other premium items?

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Well, the rule of thumb for TTM is never send out anything that you can't afford to lose (not necessarily monetarily). Most people note what they send and what they receive, so it is easy to tell. If you would be upset about losing a jersey, then probably not a good idea to send it. So, personally, I would look at the TTMM and see what other people are sending.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

If you look at the Antonio Brown page of the TTMM (https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.p...&pl=11926&sp=4) , you can see people have noted that they sent cards, 8x10's, 4x6, etc.

good luck

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

I sent out about 8 or 9 cards to retired lower level players but as far as an active super star player I probably wouldn't send more than 3-4.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

If you wanted to send a jersey or football to get signed, I would wait until training camp. He has posted on twitter or instagram the address for his room. He signed everything and returned it from what I have seen.
    View and Like my Collection on FB:
    Hidden Content

Antonio Brown few years ago he posted address to send things to him on his facebook page during training camp got my items back signed but heard some never did