Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike Bell Threads RC Auto #d/100 FT

Pulled this last week...lmk if you're interested. I'm looking for an auto in return, nobody in particular, but would like to do 1 for 1 deal.

No BV on this one yet, but is selling for about $45 currently.

THX

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

atrain - only stuff I see is above and beyond the Bell or NFT (Eli, Ronnie, Cutler, Payton, etc. ...thx anyways...your stuff is too nice! lol

Galaxy - I like the Santonio Holmes, but your BV is probably going to beat mine out on that one...lmk if I have anything else you're interested in...I only collect FBall though..thx

thats cool man love to get it just shaky on him still he could go either way right now

Yeah, I'm about the same way as far as trading/selling it...part of me wants to move it and part of me wants to hold on so I don't regret it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast