Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eoh4life's Items on eBay

Anybody ever find cards they had and didnt know it?

Like when new rookies start making statements in the majors? Just recently I was searching my closet and I usually find something new everytime. My newest ones were looking through some 02 Bowman and I found a David Wright and a Francisco Liriano in the same shopping bag and they were out of packs loose but not knicked up. I guess some people take all rookies aside at the time they get them and are more organized than myself. Just curious as my closet has yielded some big "pulls" lately. I also ran across a Victor Martinez 02chrome draft rc a 2003 Jon Papelbon rookie and Topps Chrome Update and regular update rookies of Robinson Cano. Just peeps I thought were nothing but it would have been smart of me to set aside Bowman stuff back in the day I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not as unbeliavable,but when i was going thru and putting my pokemon cards(remember thos?) in a big box for the atic,i found a kenyon martin RC,shawn marion RC Refractor,some messed up 9900 decade RC,and some 0304 victory and matrix bases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah thats pretty much what i am talking about. Another funny thing I did was when going through some of those packs I thought were empty I found an unopened Cracker Jack pack and the surprise card was a C.C. Sabathia jersey card. I hadn't bought any of those in awhile so the one I forgot to open was the one that had something special in it. Also in an opened pack of Bowman Heritage I found both a Ryan Zimmerman rc and a Stephen Drew mini RC. I keep remembering these because my collection is sooo unorganized it is unbelievable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya... just the other day I found a Tom brady RC bv $25..

That was pretty sweet! Even though only $25 it was still nice to find!

Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    Ya... just the other day I found a Tom brady RC bv $25..

That was pretty sweet! Even though only $25 it was still nice to find!

I recently also found a Tom Brady rookie I forgot I had. And a Larry Johnson #d rookie.

See jrw624's Items on eBay

I recently found a verlander bowman chrome rookie and It was in my rookies box and when i had busted the packs in 05 i didnt know who he was so i looked through it for the first time in a while a few days ago and said wait a minute thats verlander!

SCF Rewards
    Country

one time i found a edgar martinez gu, tre johnson gu, and a champ bailey gu that is had stuffed in my closet...just a couple of weeks ago a found a okay condition jerry rice rc in my boxes of 1980's base

then again i have also LOST a matt hasslebeck auto/gu (even though it has a small crease that was sad) and a tony gwynn dual gu

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are all good ones. I find a lot of random stuff for sure that just gets forgotten. A lot of it is due to the "rookie" cards coming out about 4 years before their debut.

Quote Originally Posted by zipz83
    Like when new rookies start making statements in the majors? Just recently I was searching my closet and I usually find something new everytime. My newest ones were looking through some 02 Bowman and I found a David Wright and a Francisco Liriano in the same shopping bag and they were out of packs loose but not knicked up. I guess some people take all rookies aside at the time they get them and are more organized than myself. Just curious as my closet has yielded some big "pulls" lately. I also ran across a Victor Martinez 02chrome draft rc a 2003 Jon Papelbon rookie and Topps Chrome Update and regular update rookies of Robinson Cano. Just peeps I thought were nothing but it would have been smart of me to set aside Bowman stuff back in the day I guess.

I need your Canos!!!!!!!! Check my bucket!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalami
    I need your Canos!!!!!!!! Check my bucket!!!

I tried but I didnt see anything i need right now. sorry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast