Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Jason Avant autos?

Any Jason Avant autos?

Preferably in Michigan uniform. I'd prefer to trade, but I'll buy if the price is right. I know they're usually pretty cheap on eBay, so if I buy, I'm looking to beat eBay prices.

Thanks
    Andrew

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

interested in it. Do you know which version?
    check my site for it.

Thanks
    Andrew

Ok, i definitely need it. LMK if you see anything on my site you need.
    I have a Willie Eyre 2006 Co-Signers Auto, for starters. MIght have more Twins and Vikings, thats all i can think of off the top of my head.
    Thanks
    Andrew

I would be interested in that. Also the Hrbek autograph and the Morneau bat card. Would you be willing to part with any of them? I realize not all three for this card, but would be very interested in the Hrbek and Morneau, too.

I forgot those. The Morneau is pending at the moment. The Hrbek books for $25, since its teh silver parallel... did you have any othe rautos of these people:
    Sinorice Moss
    Amani Toomer
    Paul LoDuca
    Vlad Guerrero
    any Mets?
    LMK
    THanks
    Andrew

No, I don't. Would you trade it straight up for the Willie Eyre auto?

Yes, I would. Would you mind sending first, since you're new to the site?
    I can post it if youd like, and Ill send as soon as I get the Avant.

Thanks,
    Andrew

That is fine. I'll let you post the trade and I will get the card out tomorrow. Would you please leave feedback when card arrives. I have made several trades but nobody is posting feedback for me. I have a ton of positive feedback on Ebay so you can be assured that I am a safe trade. Thanks again. Go Twins!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast