Andre Iguodala Chrome RC Refractor & Dual Patch FOR TRADE

I have the following cards of Andre Iguodala for trade. I am looking to trade for Auto's, multi colored Patches, and nice Game Used that catch my eye in BB, BKB, & FB. If you are interested please let me know what you have available for trade or make an offer. Thank you

- ANDRE IGUODALA -
    04-05 Topps Chrome Refractor RC #174 $40
    05-06 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Patches #d/50 w/C. Webber $N/A

Didn't see anything there of interest. Thanks anyway though.

Hey, Im interested in the Chrome RC Refractor for my set. Are there particular players you are interested in? If not, I will get a list of some stuff from my PC that I would be willing to trade. PLMK ASAP.
    Thanks,
    Steven
    Looking for RAY ALLEN! 962 Different Ray Allens and counting... Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

have a jkidd and francis patches form ultmate.. like the dual patch of webber/iggy.. lmk if we can work something out..

cardmansteve: No player inparticular really. Mainly just what ever catches my eye. Hopefully something that will replace the Iggy in my PC but will trade for other trade bait as well that may help me get something for my pc. I also have the following Ray Allen if interested in any. LMK Thank you my friend!

- RAY ALLEN –
    04-05 Hoops Supreme Court Jersey $8
    03-04 Fleer Mystique Rare Finds Jerseys Triple w/C. Butler, R. Hamilton #'d/150 $25

pure_basketball: I like the Jason Kidd Patch and your Carmelo Anthony Rookie Exclusives Jersey and possibly the Steve Franics Patch. LMK Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22
    cardmansteve: No player inparticular really. Mainly just what ever catches my eye. Hopefully something that will replace the Iggy in my PC but will trade for other trade bait as well that may help me get something for my pc. I also have the following Ray Allen if interested in any. LMK Thank you my friend!

- RAY ALLEN
    04-05 Hoops Supreme Court Jersey $8
    03-04 Fleer Mystique Rare Finds Jerseys Triple w/C. Butler, R. Hamilton #'d/150 $25

pure_basketball: I like the Jason Kidd Patch and your Carmelo Anthony Rookie Exclusives Jersey and possibly the Steve Franics Patch. LMK Thank you
    PM Sent-Steven
    Looking for RAY ALLEN! 962 Different Ray Allens and counting... Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content