Thread: Freaky odds for pseudo-mojo

Smile Freaky odds for pseudo-mojo

Just a comment
    Last week I went to target and bought a couple packs of Press Pass Legends and pulled a Y.A. Tittle au #/155. I then went to a local show and ended up trading it, with some hesitation.
    Yesterday, I went to a Wal-Mart for some stuff and saw they had one pack left of those same Legends. What do I pull? Y.A. Tittle au #/155. The Walmart is across the street from the Target. With only 155 of these cards, what are the odds 2 stores across from another get the same card with limited print of 155 when there are so many boxes and stores across the country getting them? and what are the odds the same baffoon gets them?
    Usually, I have to buy 200 packs to get one $5 gu card of a scrub.

shoudl have played the lotto instead. I fear the mojo went when I cracked the pack :>)
    Still, I will play a pick to see

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguyryan
    Got scans? Would like to see it. ;)
    I will scan tonight and put on my bucket. will drop a line to you when it is up

Very cool, your right that is kinda freaky.. ESPECIALLY RETAIL like that.

Jay

That is strange, but fortunate for you. I hate you by the way...;)

Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    That is strange, but fortunate for you. I hate you by the way...;)
    I'd hate me too if it wasn't for the fact I am several thousand $ into buying cards and generally pull scrubs that even my bike spokes would reject. Besides, it is only like a $30-40 card, but I know. Seems like I should have tried to collect all 155 :>) if I hit the lotto I'll share