Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont get this??

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    what really gets me is the bush that books for 8 dollars more normally was graded a psa 10 and only got 15 bucks.

Grading is expensive. Is it really worth the trouble?

It will cost me 8 bucks total to get it graded. if its selling for $20.00 then yeah???

Oh, i thought grading was more like 15 bucks per card. I didn't know.

No its 8 dollars a card for the cheapest and even less if you send in over 20 cards.

I haven't ever gotten any cards graded.
    I have a lot of Reggie Bush base cards from this year... but i don't know if I'd want to send 20 of them in for 160 bucks to get graded.

yeah but if they are nice say even half of them come back 9's and above you made your money back definately.

True. I'm not selling any of my Bush cards though.

Right now I have 30 different Bush cards. Some are base, some insert... and I've got two in the mail.

I'm working my way up to the #d RCs and AUTO/GU

any you would consider selling let me know. I just got my second prestiage today at the shop for a steal of $10.00. I have:

2 prestiage
    1 press pass
    2 topps
    2 score.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast