Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow Need All Ben Gordon-Marvin Williams

title says it all.need everthing uve got including base.im trying to sart a collection of him

lmk thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey i got the rc debut marvin williams bv8 and 2005 skybox premium Ben gordon rc/999 BV25, lmk if u want either, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfmanccl
    hey i got the rc debut marvin williams bv8 and 2005 skybox premium Ben gordon rc/999 BV25, lmk if u want either, thanks
    i need both.who all do u collect?lmk thanks

ive got a Rookie Debut Marvin Williams rc BGS 9.5, i collect stuff in my sig.

I have Marvin Williams RCs of Bazooka and Bazooka Gold. PLMK if you need them. Thanks!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Miller
    I have Marvin Williams RCs of Bazooka and Bazooka Gold. PLMK if you need them. Thanks!
    ya but could probably only give cc.lmk thanks

I've got a ton of Gordon, do you have more cards then are on your tradelist?
    I like the Bosh and Stockton.

I collect Bosh and Nash primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by oldspice_007
    I've got a ton of Gordon, do you have more cards then are on your tradelist?
    I like the Bosh and Stockton.

I collect Bosh and Nash primarily.
    ya i do.ive got stockton gu and a bosh,melo,hinrich topps rookie matric rc
    lmk what u have of ben gordon

Quote Originally Posted by justpete23
    ive got a Rookie Debut Marvin Williams rc BGS 9.5, i collect stuff in my sig.
    sorry dont have anything of those u like in the brand department.lmk ur bottom buck on it though

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast