Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gasypo's Items on eBay

Need help with a blank front 1997 Topps Mystery Finest Card M15 Aikman

I was going through some old cards in order to get them organized and came across the card above.

The back is a 1997 Topps Myster Finest M15 Troy Aikman Card. The front is a black blank.

I looked online to find any information on it and haven't had much luck.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I remember those cards.. I think the black cover peels off the card to reveal the front. Hope I'm right for your sake lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I think I remember those cards.. I think the black cover peels off the card to reveal the front. Hope I'm right for your sake lol

I think that's right.

Most of them had multiple players on the back, and the mystery was which one was one the front. And yup, you peel the black protector off to reveal who's card it is.

I always thought this was kind of cheap of Topps. This was when they were using these skin protectors, and some had them, some did not. In this case, it seemed to me they just went with a black skin and called it "mystery", as if it was some game.

Peel the protector, and your devaluing the card. But don't peel, and you usually don't know who's card you have.

Not much mystery with this card. I didnt know they had single player versions (or forgot, lol). Kinda takes the mystery out of it, no?

Should be an image of the front online somewhere to show you the front without peeling it.

Never pulled one, but I have a Terrell Davis with him, Emmitt, and B. Sanders on the back. Bought it already peeled way back then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Usually the cards had 3 players on the back let's say Aikman, Elway, and Marino. So you would have to remove the black seal (be careful it is tricky to do) and then it would be one of those 3 players. But this is just 3 Aikman on the back so I guess it will reveal which version of the Aikman you get?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/