Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shipping from Canada help

I'm looking to start selling some of my cards, what am I better off doing to ship? Should I just bring the package to the post office and have them ship it for me or should I put stamps on myself and drop it off in the mailbox? Id prefer #2 but I feel like there's a higher chance they will get lost or something lol. Any tips would be appreciated!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I normally do #2...... and I have never had a package go missing.

Just be sure to put the correct amount of postage on it.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I should do option #2, but I like option #1. The post office is very close, plus the post office workers are very nice, haha! So i just bring my packages to them to ship it.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I take mine to the post office, then there is no doubt that i have sufficient postage & it wont be sent back.. Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I should do option #2, but I like option #1. The post office is very close, plus the post office workers are very nice, haha! So i just bring my packages to them to ship it.

Plus, unless it's their first day on the job, they usually make sure my postage is always correct. Only once in 12 years has a package come back for insufficient postage!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Likewise, I always use the post office to be certain there are packages that have insufficient postage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I do 2 most of the time but go to the post office some times

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the second would be so much easier for me where I work overnights and sleep during the day. Thanks for the input everyone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Buy a mailing scale so you can get the correct weights for your packages. Unless your simply selling single cards.

My rule of thumb is that I get tracking on cards > $100 everything else I stamp myself.

After sending 1000's of packages via stamps I'd say there's about a 0.01% chance it never arrives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

More than likely itll just be singles! Looks like I need to go buy some stamps!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast