Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Rivers has won more playoff games than the Texans franchise has won in its history ... that's all you need to know.

To be more specific, he has won 4 playoff games, has lost twice to Tom Brady (no reason to be ashamed there) and in two of his other three playoff losses he had a 105+ QB rating ...

I think the Texans would be grateful to have Rivers running their team next year.

I knew it was a few but don't remember him winning 4. Texans have won 2 total? Rivers would be an improvement but I think his age is a factor now and the Texans need someone young to build around (not "Loss"weiler) for the future.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I knew it was a few but don't remember him winning 4. Texans have won 2 total? Rivers would be an improvement but I think his age is a factor now and the Texans need someone young to build around (not "Loss"weiler) for the future.

I agree they should get a young guy to build around but that defense is built to win "now" and Hopkins could bolt in 2018 as well ... why not trade for Rivers and still draft a solid QB prospect in the 2nd round or later, someone like Brad Kaya or whoever? That might make a lot of sense for the Texans, at least more so than rolling with Osweiler next year ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

but that defense is built to win "now".

I agree with this. Too many teams think they can just wait till next year to make the Super Bowl and they don't realize that their window was closing and by waiting it just closes it for them. You can't have a young QB that will be ready in 5 years or something for the Texans because by that time the defense won't be the same.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree with this. Too many teams think they can just wait till next year to make the Super Bowl and they don't realize that their window was closing and by waiting it just closes it for them. You can't have a young QB that will be ready in 5 years or something for the Texans because by that time the defense won't be the same.

Spot on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12