Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See invididual's Items on eBay

2005 Vick Cardinals ERR Card Question?

Does anyone know the ACTUAL value of the error card? All Beckett has on their site is the value of the normal card. As I understand there was a whole run of errors in this set, does anyone know any facts? -Jason

SCF Rewards

oh... The error is on the front it says Arizona Cardinals, instead of Atlanta Falcons. noone know anything about this? i attached a scan of the front & back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

I don't think that there will be a premium on an error card unless a corrected version is issued. And then, only if the correction is made early enough.

Remember it's not the error on the card, but the scarcity that drives prices.

SCF Rewards

oh, i know, i just dont know if the error was corrected, i cant find any others like this, errors or corrections.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

This has been discussed on various boards. IF I'm not mistaken the Vick has Cardinals as the team in all of them...no corrected version so the BV in beckett is for the UNCORRECTED ERROR which is what you have

Country

I seen One just Like that on Ebay said Cardianls too...Also I seen the same card just not the jersey variation but it said Falcons