Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Wanted: Jerious Norwood, Roddy White, Crumpler and more

Im looking to trade for/maybe buy autos of: Jerious Norwood, Roddy White, Crumpler, Michael Jenkins and Deangelo Hall.

I have these FT:
    Tmac 05-06 Topps all star auto/jersey 69/76
    Portis 05 donruss elite throwback threads 3 color patch 1/25
    Portis 05 leaf limited 2 color helmet piece 64/100
    Portis 03 leaf limited hurricane jersey /75
    jp losman 05 classics auto 3/50
    vick 02 pacific heads up 2 color patch 10/250
    vick 04 fleer genuine genuine article 3 color patch 80/150

I will trade the jerseys/patches somewhat in your favor, lmk what you got

2. SCC - Feb 2018

don't have anything of them but liike the vick patches and the portis patch..

I have a Falcons "Stop Sign" signed by White, Crumpler, Dunn, Coach Mora, Schaub, Lawyer Milloy, Tony Yelk, DJ Shockley and whoever #33 is, can't read his auto...

I got it while I was on a business trip to ATL and stopped in Flowery Branch on the way to a meeting I had in SC. It says "Danger Ahead, STOP, Falcons Country." I can get a scan/pic of it, but really have no idea what trade or sell value would be on it. I really got it for my son, but he's a Bears fan like me and wasn't very if you're interested and I can take pics later on tonight.

I have some things for sale. Please check out the scans below and let me know if you have interest in anything. Thanks.

elway- didnt see anything
    brent- maybe, can you get me a scan?
    rob- how much for the phenoms auto/jersey, leaf R&Ss auto and the contenders??

And the 2 color g/u #ed/100? Must have quite the collection. If I come across anything, I'll give ya a shout. Thanks, Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast