Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast
    Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I’ll take the Tigers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I’d actually be interested in the Pettitte and/or ARod if I have enough
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I’d actually be interested in the Pettitte and/or ARod if I have enough

I did a quick comp on ebay arod sold for like 6 bucks and a petite did about 8 with shipping. Arod was probably pwe from the low shipping factor. So, not willing to move neither of those for the rp's you have.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I dig around I am probably sure I still have it just need to find what pile it went in. As I kept on my desk for the month or so but then cleaned up the desk. It still a mess as I need to move some stuff and clean up for the upcoming show.

DON

@doniceage

Any chance you've found it yet? No need to rush if you haven't this is just more of a mental note for me
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@doniceage

Any chance you've found it yet? No need to rush if you haven't this is just more of a mental note for me

Thanks for the reminder but I have not found it. Found some sealed wax that I had forgotten about while digging around. If I find the Jackson will holler at you.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reminder but I have not found it. Found some sealed wax that I had forgotten about while digging around. If I find the Jackson will holler at you.

DON

@doniceage

I don't know if this would help but I would be open to taking the Wade Boggs auto or the Ozzie Smith auto in place of the Reggie Jackson if that helps. I'd prefer the Reggie Jackson and I would get more rewards points to get it in the event you did replace it and then did find the Jackson later.
    Last edited by pwaldo; 04-27-2023 at 01:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hit the show and picked up a few items but not much as I mostly sold a few thousand dollars worth as I am cleaning house LOL.

Did pick these 5 cards for a dollar a piece figure the Tim can pay for the lot.

Did a trade for this lot for a young gun which is probably worth more. Picked these up for Dan (michigandan) so if you ever need card lmk.

Had Dalejr a member from the boards stopped by and traded me these from him TTM collection. He had a ton more as he had binders and binders full.

The lexington sport card show is a nice show for one reason tables are priced at cheaply at like $30 a table I believe. So, if you live around the area and you have items priced reasonably you will do well.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Don, have any decent Pirates vintage without watching the video, thanks Kevin
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don, have any decent Pirates vintage without watching the video, thanks Kevin

First question @HockeyDads

What do you consider vintage. LMK as I do hit shows and stumble upon vintage from time to time. LMK that answer and I will drop you another response to your reply.

Thanks.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Well thought your thread mentioned vintage. I try to get older Pirates that don't book very high like Clemente, Stargell or Maz. Hope that helps

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast