Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past Friday I attended the Rancho Cucamonga quakes game ( Clayton kershaw quakes bobblehead night) and I'd say I did pretty good as well as finished up 2 50/50's for people so here are my results for the day

dj peters 1/1 card
    will smith 1/1 card
    drew jackson 2/2 cards
    yusniel diaz 2/2 cards
    yadier alvarez 4/4 cards
    and batting coach jay gibbons 6/6 cards

next autographing event I'm not sure of yet but I'll post results on here when I do go

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

A late recap here but on June 27th I attended an autograph signing in Chula Vista ca with the mrs. to see wwe superstar "the phenomenal " AJ Styles

aj signed a funko pop and sweet spotted a baseball for me
    and me and my wife took a picture with him

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

With my jobs mandatory overtime shift cancelled, I got to do some rare afternoon autographing and went to a 10:35 am Rancho Cucamonga quakes game

bought a team set from the store gift shop that had come out this past Sunday with the intention of getting as many cards signed as I could so the following is what I got done from the following players,coaches and mascots.

tony gonsolin
    drew saylor
    victor roache
    omar estevez
    rafael ozuna
    jay gibbons
    dj peters
    yusniel Diaz
    daniel corcino
    ibandel isabel
    ariel sandoval
    luke raley
    drew jackson
    dennis santana
    caleb ferguson
    tremor
    and Yadier Alvarez
    also got Yadier Alvarez to sign 3 8x10's from his futures game appearance
    so I got about 1/2 of the current quakes roster to sign , I'll have my next chance in about 10 days to try to finish most of the set when the quakes travel up the road to play the ie66ers. And hopefully will have a few more Yadier Alvarez cards as well.

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I went to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the inland empire 66ers in San bernadino ca (Orel hershisher 66ers bobblehead night) and was just hoping to add a few more autographs to my '17 quakes team set

here is who I ended up getting
    zach mckinstry
    alex hermeling
    andrew istler
    and pitching coach kip wells

also got dj peters to sweet spot a ball and took a pic with him as well

most of the major prospects the quakes had have moved on to AA Tulsa in the last month so they are starting to run dry a bit, hopefully some of the low A ball from Great Lakes will get promoted soon I got some stuff on a few of them

next game will probably be in 2 weeks when the 66ers will do a dual pitcher/catcher Kenley Jansen 66ers bobblehead, and will probably try to get a few more on my team set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I went to the inland empire 66ers game in san bernardino, ca (66ers Kenley Jansen dual pitcher/catcher bobblehead) , also rehabbing dodgers Andre ethier and Adrian Gonzalez were scheduled to play so I made sure to get to the stadium plenty early and here are my results

on arrival to stadium
    andre ethier signed 3 cards for me
    adrian Gonzalez signed one card for me

pre game I only added one card to my 2017 quakes team autographed set and that was of Brandon Montgomery

post game i got dj peters to sign 2 cards
    and I got new quakes member Jordan Sheffield to sign 5 cards for me.

next opportunity for autographing would be on 8/25 at Rancho, but also going to a lake Elsinore storm game 8/17 for will Ferrell/ frank the tank streaking bobblehead night , since I'm not familiar with the roster of either team playing that night I probably will not do any graphing if any that night.

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

This was an unexpected graphing day heard Adrian Gonzalez was going to be rehabbing with the Rancho Cucamonga quakes so I tried only graphing Gonzalez when he got to the stadium( well he took a back entrance to avoid the 10 of us waiting there) but I didn't leave empty handed

i got the following quakes on their entrance into the stadium

pitching coach kip wells signed 3 cards
    dj peters signed 2 cards
    and Jordan Sheffield signed 6 cards for me

not a bad day but Gonzalez could have made it a tad better

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past Friday I attended the Rancho Cucamonga quakes game for Cody bellinger bobblehead night and these are the following autographs I got
    dj peters signed a 8x10 I took with him a few weeks back
    new quakes member Dustin may signed a card for me
    jordan sheffield came the same time he did and I got Jordan to sign another 5 cards for me
    dodgers minor league player of the year keibert Ruiz signed a ball for me
    and rehabbing dodger pitcher Brandon McCarthy signed my ticket stub

might try to do the quakes last home game of the year before the playoffs a week from Monday, we'll see!!!

--- chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to the Rancho Cucamonga quakes home season finale , to get some end of the year graphing (still going to a few dodger stadium games this year but they suck to autograph there,can't remember the last time I got an auto there)

today dodgers pitcher scott kazmir was doing a rehab there , so here are my totals for the day

scott kazmir 2 cards , 1 pre game and 1 post game
    d.j. Peters 4 cards, 2 pre and 2 post game
    dustin may 1 card and a pic with
    jordan Sheffield signed 6 cards and got a pic with

i think I did rather well with my quakes haul this year

my next autograph attempt is either I get lucky at a dodger game on 9-8 or 9-26, or do some autographing at a event called pinball madness on 10-22 ( I believe video game legend Billy Mitchell will be there ( he has some 2008 Allen & ginter cards) he has been at arcade expo 2.0 and 3.0 and since it's an event like the previous I believe he will be there) if you want some more info on this event, held in banning,ca check out arcadeexpo.com

thanks for looking and reading my thread this year !!!

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for posting and sharing this season and the great success you got!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast