Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling! Nice Basketball Autos..Ike Diogu Collection FS as well

www.freewebs.com/ikediogu

All is FS on that site, including the Diogu collection. I dont want any basketball any more. Will sell at fair prices. PLMK, Paypal ONLY.

hey jared, how much for these
    Ike Diogu Sweet Shot acetate auto
    Ike Diogu Acetate auto
    Debut Ink auto
    Reflections red auto
    Sp game-used rc?

please let me know ur lowest prices--thanks

Justin-Some of these, I havent seen end

Acetate-15
    Wood-20
    Deubt-7
    Reflections-7
    RC-5

Would prefer to sell as a lot. Remember, havent seen mosto ft hese end recently..

how much for lot? and if you want baseball I have a ryan harvey 2003 bowman rc auto and a alfonso soriano 2 colored jsy stripe that I would trade for one of he autos.

Is the Harvey chrome? If so, I could def. use that. I actually stayed at the same hotel he did once, and we talked and become friendly. He got us into a Game free, and signed for us. Nice guy, so let me know if it is chrome..and for the lot I need 50 even. PLMK

Jared--its not chrome its the signs of the future auto. Dont need it or want it. I would trade the card plus the soriano jsy. Please let me know if interested.

No need for the Harvey or Soriano. PLMK if buying. Really need some paypal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast