Thread: 06 Topps DPP Jerseys

06 Topps DPP Jerseys

Looking for multi-colored patches. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have these:
    SENIOR STANDOUT ROOKIE JERSEY INSERTS
    Dominique Byrd #SS-DB (2 COLOR)
    T.J. Williams #SS-TW (2 COLORS)

plmk...

i have the deangelo williams DPP jersey. red w/ a little corner of blue. bv is 25. i can get you a scan if i need it. i really like your manning/harrison dual /25, whats bv on that? lmk thanks necron 9d9

I like the Merriman RC AUTO and the Jones RC.

If you are willing to part with either, I can add the necessary amount of $ to even out the deal. I do not know the value of your cards, but I know the Merriman is HIGH!

or

I could sell the pair for $5 dlvd.

I also collect rookies only of Peyton Manning, Chad Johnson, L. Tomlinson, and Larry Johnson as well.

plmk...

Thanks!

Kyle
    kyle12162000

Necron - I would like to see a scan. As for the value of the Manning/Harrison, Im not too sure Dont have a Beckett Handy

Kyle - Could I see scans of these? Do you have any Browns Autos or GU'd? Looking for the current stars. Let me know.

scan

here is the scan. bv on the manning/harrison is 50 according top my beckett.
    also check out my tradelist here to see if i have anything else you can use:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...21#post1641021
    lmk thanks necron

Please send me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the scans.

I have some 2006 ROOKIE stuff and a box of 2006 Topps Chrome coming in Tuesday.

I may get some additional stuff from it.

I'll let you know the box break if you are interested ASAP.

Kyle