Thread: Help me out here PLEASE!!!

Help me out here PLEASE!!!

Hey all, as I'm sure most of you already know, I'm attempting to more or less get out of the hobby. The only thing I'll be collecting is Julius Peppers. I'm wanting to get rid of everything else I have, even pc and Carolina Panthers stuff. I may consider selling, but I'd really rather trade everything away for Julius Peppers stuff I need. Even if I don't have anything you want or need, PLEASE let me know what all you have of Julius Peppers. I don't care if it's base,commons,inserts,etc... I need it ALL!!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    before i look at your list (need you to give me a link) do you need any of these peppers:

finest rc
    bowman rc

06 ultra
    04 ultra
    04 tradition

LMK

I have this...

06 Fleer Seek and Destroy insert
    plus whatever is listed on my site under set fillers and rookies

Proudest: 04 tradition what color is the border on that one? I already have the red border and the blue border.

joker: I already have that one you listed, but I'll check your site as well.

Thanks guys, keep 'em comin!

i think its just the regular orange/red boarder....thanks anyway

You probably already have this one:

2004 Upper Deck Diamond Collection #2 (Peppers)

p&p