Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Is there any web sites to verify if certain cards were made/exist ?

In my daily extensive search for my Bobby Ryan cards I have never seen even one glimpse of the following cards. Is there any where to verify there existence, or I guess anywhere that would verify they were NOT made. I posted something similar to this a few years back and was able to knock off 2 cards that were on the lost and never made so I thought I would try again. Any of the great folks on here able to help me out? TIA

2005-06 ITG Heroes And Prospects Autographs #DARL Bobby Ryan/ Pat LaFontaine AU, S# /15

2006-07 ITG Heroes And Prospects Triple Memorabilia Gold #TM07 Corey Perry/ Bobby Ryan/ Ryan Getzlaf Mem, S# /10

2008-09 ITG Heroes And Prospects He Shoots He Scores Redemptions #17 Ryan Getzlaf / Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /20
    2008-09 ITG Heroes And Prospects He Shoots He Scores Redemptions #18 Ryan Getzlaf JSY/ Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /20

2009-10 Be A Player Signatures Foursomes #S4USA2 Chris Drury/ Ryan Malone/ Ryan Kesler/ Bobby Ryan AU, S# /25

2009-10 Upper Deck Trilogy Triple Clearcut Autographs #CC305D Carey Price/ Devin Setoguchi/ Bobby Ryan AU, S# /10

2010-11 Black Diamond Gold #125 Bobby Ryan S# /10

2010-11 Dominion Signatures Sapphire #4 Bobby Ryan AU, S# /10
    2010-11 Donruss Line Of The Times #4 Corey Perry/ Bobby Ryan Mem

I have seen tons of Line of the Times but never Anahiem ?

2010-11 Donruss Line Of The Times Prime #4 Corey Perry/ Bobby Ryan Mem

2010-11 Playoff Contenders NHL Ink #1 Corey Perry / Bobby Ryan / Cam Fowler / Ryan Getzlaf AU, S# /5

2010-11 Ultimate Collection Premium Patches #PRY Bobby Ryan Mem, S# /25
    2010-11 Ultimate Collection Premium Swatches #PRY Bobby Ryan Mem, S# /35
    2011-12 Black Diamond Gold #84 Bobby Ryan S# /10

2011-12 Limited Jumbo Jersey Numbers Prime Signatures #15 Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /5
    2011-12 Limited Jumbo Jersey Numbers Signatures #15 Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /25
    2011-12 Limited Jumbo Patch Signatures #15 Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /10
    2011-12 Limited Jumbo Prime Signatures #15 Bobby Ryan AU, Mem, S# /25
    2011-12 Prime Colors Horizontal #2 Bobby Ryan Mem, S# /13

2012-13 Rookie Anthology Prizm Rainbow #2 Bobby Ryan

There were so many parallels to this, I know I am missing one and am pretty sure it is the rainbow. For the longest time I thought I had the rainbow and needed the fathers day, but after purchasing the fathers day I now think this is the one i needed :(

2013-14 Dominion Emerald #1 Bobby Ryan S# /5

2013-14 Titanium Retail Gold #7 Bobby Ryan S# /10

2014-15 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Retro Rainbow Signatures #52 Bobby Ryan AU, S# /65

2015-16 Champs Silver #231 Bobby Ryan S# /25

lots of silver out there but no ryan

2015-16 SP Authentic Sign Of The Times 8 #ST8ONT Dion Phaneuf/ Jonathan Bernier/ James Van Riemsdyk/ Brad Boyes/ Bobby Ryan/ Andrew Hammond/ Curtis Lazar/ Kyle Turris AU, S# /5

2015-16 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Skills Jumbo Jersey #USKBR Bobby Ryan Mem

I have seen 3 of the /10 silver version but no regular
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hmm even though a lot of those are pretty scarce cards, you'd think you would see at least a couple copies of them over time.

While there may not be a dedicated resource for everything, asking around the community can occasionally get good results.

Also, I've found that sending in an email to the respective company's customer service can help as well. Through emails to UD, I was able to confirm that a couple of Josh Gorges' early cards were actually not produced. You may have similar success with them for the cards they made. Unfortunately with ITG out of business you may not get much from them on those early, early cards. And with Panini these days, you may get a response in five minutes or never...they're kinda scattered. LOL

Good luck with the hunt!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I know Beckett used to do a " Have you seen Me?" Column years ago whereby readers would submit pictures confirming the existence of a certain card. Don't know if they still do though. Don't think there's an actual site dedicated to this subject, but maybe your best bet could be hockeycarddb.com ?
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try worthpoint.com

They archive past eBay auctions. If a card doesn't show up there it probably hasn't been sold online in the past 10 years.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try worthpoint.com

They archive past eBay auctions. If a card doesn't show up there it probably hasn't been sold online in the past 10 years.

well this certainly helps thank you very much......282 pages of 100 listings but on first page alone I found 2 from my list.....thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

2005-06 ITG Heroes And Prospects Autographs #DARL Bobby Ryan/ Pat LaFontaine AU, S# /15

I am not sure how many of the cards from this set were made. I am still looking for the Robinson/Phaneuf...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Try worthpoint.com

This is a great tip. I've gone on there before and have seen all sorts of stuff sold in the past for my Enroth collection. It's really cool (in a painful "oh I wish I had that") kind of way, but hey, I'm sure those people are enjoying those cards!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure how many of the cards from this set were made. I am still looking for the Robinson/Phaneuf...

I had never even seen a hint of one until yesterday when some real cool dude told me to look on worthpoint.com

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I wish there was a site -- I've got a small handful of Osgood cards that I'd love to know if they were ever printed...
    1998-99 Be A Player Press Release #47
    2000-01 Topps Heritage Original Six Relics Multi Jersey Relic Zhamnov/Fleury/Osgood/Thornton/Koivu/Domi /55 #OSJ
    2008-09 Between The Pipes Goaltending Evolution Sawchuk/Osgood/Howard /50 #GE-08
    2008-09 Fleer Ultra Total D Autograph parallel #TD11
    2009-10 Upper Deck MVP One on One Autographs S. Mason/Osgood #AMO

The Multi Jersey Relic is /55 and there were plenty of collectors for those players so surely SOMEONE would have seen one? The BTP Goaltending Evolution had a regular and a Gold /10. I've got the gold but have never seen the regular version....

Anyone got some mad coding skills? Might be a solid product to be made!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigchubakka's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Worthpoint is a good source of information but it shows you only Sold items with the price higher than their threshold. There were many cards on ebay that never sold for the asked price and they do exist or rare cards that were sold for a cheap price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast