Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 828 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828829830831838878928 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

*** Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - NO SCHEDULE TODAY ***

Hello, everyone. I never thought I'd be writing this message, but I need a break for a day. As some of you may have heard on the news today, here in Toronto, there was a brutal incident in which a guy drove a van up onto the sidewalk and ran over a bunch of people, killing 10 and injuring 15 others. I kid you not, the suspect who is believed to have done it... lives around the block from me, and ours is a fairly small subdivision. I've seen the guy jogging by probably hundreds of times over the last several years. I'm not freaked out or anything, it's just been an exhausting evening. Once word got out, all of the neighbours were out on the streets chatting about it, etc. ... and then the media showed up (no, I won't be on the news)... like I said, it's just been an exhausting evening. I couldn't even enjoy the Leafs win tonight as much as I normally would have. As you can imagine, I'm just not feeling or thinking very sportsy right now.
    Lastly, since so little has been said in the news, I just wanted to state that nobody around here (the people of the neighbourhood) suspects that what happened was a result of terrorism or politics. There's a very strong reason to believe it was the result of mental health-related issues.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Paul that is very sad and I understand, if you need me to help out, I am back and can help!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

May all be well.

If you want to take a break from the Streak -- I'm willing to pitch in and help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Prayers for the victims and understand

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Thoughts and prayers with the victims, the city and especially your neighbourhood in the difficult time

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Paul, they have been talking about it here in Louisiana. That is sad for someone to do something like that. You never now where the next person person will lose it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your neighbours. Such a tragic event , that must resonate even more , when it has local significance. May the city of Toronto pull through this senseless act of violence and heal in time..... bless you all .
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Yes prayers for everybody involved and for your neighborhood bro. Like I said we can help if you need brother.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dang, man...too close to home. Take all the time you need, bud.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wish these things had some indicators before it actually happens, our prayers are with everyone involved, especially those hurt.
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 828 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828829830831838878928 ... LastLast