Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05/06 UD Reflections Hobby Box

05/06 UD Reflections Hobby Box

I'm thinking about buying a box of 05/06 UD Reflections Basketball from my local hobby shop, but I just wanted to know if it's worth the money. For those who have bought a box before, what is your general opinion of the product and what sorts of pulls did you get from it? Thnx in advance.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I bought three boxes and hated it. I pulled $10 gus everytime. It sucked.

yeh i broke a box of it too and hated 3 $10 GUs (Amare, Duncan, Korver Red) and a redemption auto of Mike Bibby

its a hit or miss product.. got 2 boxes before. my 1st box got me a cp3 signature reflections blue parallel $150 and the 2nd box got 3 $10 gu and a sasha vujacic auto.. lol

The base design is unique and very nice, but I'm not a fan of the game used insert sets. The autographs are kind of nice, but too many no-name players. If the price was right, I would buy it, but if not I would wait a few more weeks for the 06-07 products.

thnx everyone for their opinions...i guess overall the product is not really worth the i'm probably going for a box of sp or spx instead.

My experience with this box is that you either hit it big, or you don't. simple as that

well,I got some dollar packs(contain base and inserts from various sets) at a store,and got like 7 reflections base in them,and they realy look good,but the jsys aint that great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast