Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Update - Migration status and other items

Members -

First, I want to apologize for the issues that arose during the migration. This was a migration that should not have gone as poorly as it did. My understanding was that everything was effectively going to be lifted and shifted over with all of the same configurations/IP's/etc. This is something I am going to speak with them about after everything is working again.

However, even with the issues with this migration, I AM NOT CHANGING providers again. Too much of a headache

Where do we stand?
    Forums - most everything on the forums is working as they were last week.
    • Emails are being triggered after a 24+ hour delay
    • Search functionality is working again (including My Posts and My Threads) and should be all updated
    • Profile Avatar's not all showing

Inventory Manager - There are a couple issues lingering
    • Images are not displaying on the front end (I can see them in my admin view) - this is my #1 item to get fixed. I have no ETA on this at the moment - EDIT 9:45pm on 2/15 - we have a potential culprit ID'd, but working through it.
    • You will need to authenticate on the Inventory Manager, potentially multiple times - this is #2 to figure out.

Trade Manager -
    Once these items are resolved or have a workable solution, I have a couple other modifications that I want to get added on to SCF, including making the forums a bit cleaner for those that wish to use a mobile style.

Again, I apologize for what is going on. Please be patient with me while I work through the residual issues.

Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 02-15-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Thx for the update

Max
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1[url]

This free site is letting me down

Seriously tho, you're being a little hard on yourself there, sir!

Plus I just got to use giraffe and flying pink pig emojis
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    This free site is letting me down

Seriously tho, you're being a little hard on yourself there, sir!

Plus I just got to use giraffe and flying pink pig emojis

That's a llama.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig2 View Post
    That's a llama.

Let down yet again....................
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

It sure is nice to upload and add teams without waiting and waiting and waiting and swearing cause it was taking soooo friggin long to upload a pic or add a team
    Now its like it used to be, much faster
    Thanks
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    It sure is nice to upload and add teams without waiting and waiting and waiting and swearing cause it was taking soooo friggin long to upload a pic or add a team
    Now its like it used to be, much faster
    Thanks
    when did you upload something? I want to make sure that the upload is being seen by @ShayneShark
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    when did you upload something? I want to make sure that the upload is being seen by @ShayneShark
    @scottkoz20

Yes - I see them. Here's the latest one from this morning?? I'm a little confused by the time stamp though since it's 09:37 PST and 12:37 EST right now....

1999 Donruss Elite #49 Trent Green

Uploaded : 02-15-2017 16:59:50
    By: TyrantsASupremeBeing
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries + others. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 62.7% - 885 /1411 Regular Cards, 76 /520 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 25.9% - 597 /2303 Regular Cards, 64 /873 1 of 1s

Contact me for any OPG related issues.

using UTC time - I'll ask LiquidWeb about changing this to EST (or CST as it was with Wiredtree).
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I didn't think the prob was on my end, I have more to add now that its faster again
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast