Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Hope you get better soon.
    Last edited by FuriousD82; 03-08-2017 at 12:13 AM. Reason: 2nd thoughts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Hello, folks,

A quick update:

I have been released for the time being. I was also sent for a chest x-ray because I have a wheeze and a persistent cough. I suspect the wheeze and cough are an effect of mould that was recently discovered in my apartment. I have also been booked for a CT scan. I will have to return to the hospital for the CT scan.

I am striving to honour all agreements that I have in place, and in a timely manner.

Please bear with me!

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Hi folks,

I have not been able to send anything out yet. I am elsewhere for the weekend, continuing my recovery.

In my down time, I may take the opportunity to streamline my collection (specifically my SP Authentic cards). I am still trying to decide how to do that, but I am leaning towards keeping cards of players who have won a Stanley Cup, won a medal in international competition (Olympics, World Cup, World Championships, and the Ivan Hlinka tournament), or been nominated for or won an individual end-of-season award. This would include first and second team selections and all rookie team selections. I will try to decide what to keep and what to make available for trading.

Whatever I decide, I will update everyone soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Hi folks.

I hope to be able to send cards/payment soon.

I have been fighting a nasty viral infection over the last little while. I still have a nasty cough. Because of the curve in my spine, breathing is difficult at times and the cough makes it more difficult. I have been to the emergency room last Sunday and ended up on five masks to try to improve my breathing and open my airway.

I was given an inhaler which seems to have improved my breathing and my cough has substantially subsided.

I will be back collecting by next week. Thanks for your patience everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Well folks, my health still isn't great.

I had a CT scan and dye test and I have a hiatus hernia that is contributing to my health problems. I was expecting to get an appointment for surgery in a few months. However, I have been booked for hernia surgery on Friday morning.

This has an impact on my collecting, obviously. I have not experienced this before and I'm a little nervous. I have been told there is a significant rest period.

Does anyone have any experiences with what I am about to undergo, or what to expect?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of luck with your current treatments and surgery. I have not any experience with what you are about to undergo but my advice would be just to take it slow and work on getting yourself as healthy as can be. The hobby will always be here when you are ready to return.

Looking forward to more deals and seeing your PC additions in the future!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Best of luck with your current treatments and surgery. I have not any experience with what you are about to undergo but my advice would be just to take it slow and work on getting yourself as healthy as can be. The hobby will always be here when you are ready to return.

Looking forward to more deals and seeing your PC additions in the future!

Thanks Steffen.

I have a few BGS 9.5 RCs coming in the mail right now:

Frederik Olausson OPC RC
    Felix Potvin Upper Deck RC
    Kenny Jonsson Upper Deck RC
    Dominik Hasek Parkhurst RC
    Patrick Lalime Flair RC
    Roman Josi Future Watch

Two more BGS 9.5 cards are in but not scanned. My scanner is acting weird...it usually scans just the card. Lately it has been scanning the entire platen surface and I can't trim it. Strange.

They are:

Nick Bjugstad UD Ice RC
    Zemgus Girgensons UD Ice RC

I have to go for blood work and an information session about my surgery on Tuesday, and the surgery itself is Friday morning.

Nervous!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Hey Tony,

PM coming up...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs