Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Phoenix Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phoenix Cards

So I got a Carson Went Rookie Rising and it appears to have a blemish on it. The foil looks to be smudged or something. It came from a box. Is this just something thats going to happen from times to time? Ill attach a link well see if it works.

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/WesN...Football/story

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the link work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some people have been complaining about problems with the website photobucket.com for awhile now though I never seem to have problems with it. As for your question unless you have a card that is seriously damaged the companies response will be that not every card can be mint. So unfortunately you have to live with the damage unless something like every card comes out of a box damaged and even then the companies are a pain in the butt to deal with.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured as much I feel like the recurring theme is poor customer service. Its not a rare card or anything special for that matter. I was more wondering if its a phoenix run problem or just a general problem no matter who makes the card? One way to look at it I guess is that its 1 of a kind hahaha.. thanks pwaldo.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

Poor quality control, better qc is an expense they don't want to have to pay. On top of it, since there is now only one company making NFL cards they don't have to create as high a quality of product - we are a captive audience. I still have redemption's that are four years old and I don't get responses from the companies. I also find it funny when I have posted to their blogs asking about them that my posts get deleted right away - now I haven't tried it again in over a year but I always found it funny they could delete a post so fast but not address the problem of redemption's.