Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Huge eBay lot win, all is FT.

Huge eBay lot win, all is FT.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Some of that stuff was just TOO tempting...I had to bid, ended up winning, lol. Let me know what you think. I think that there is some pretty awesome stuff in there.

PM me with offers, thanks for looking.

EDIT:::NEW LINK::: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

sorry, the link is fixed, it works now. its at the bottom of my first post.

I can do 4.25 paypal right now for the Chris Brown auto (04 Signature collection) and Thomas Jones GU Ball (05 Throwback Threads)

LMK Thanks

like this:

BOB GRIESE LEAF LIMITED THREADS JERSEY #D/100

got a BV? selling or trading? lmk

Buccs - no thanks.

proudestmonkey - the cards will be in the next couple days, and i don't have the beckett OPG to try to discern what year the card is from, but ill try to check.

Hollywood - Your tradelist is kind of hard to navigate, but what BV would you put on the dual?

it is 03 limited threads....believe it is $15, but that is from an old quarterly guide....can check the OPG if you like

it books for 25-30
    also like the caddy williams auto bv 200-250

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast