Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Lets make some weekend trades!!!!

    just pulled a domanick davis sundays best jersey 100/250. I don't have it listed yet if anyone's interested. well check my page and lets trade.

  2. #2
    2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Jersey Cards
    Scoring Kings: Randel Cunningham

    I can use this, check my site and lmk thanks!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aiancwebb
    2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Jersey Cards
    Scoring Kings: Randel Cunningham

    I can use this, check my site and lmk thanks!
    sorry man nothing i can use. Thanks for the reply and your time.

  4. #4
    I'm very interested, check my list and LMK if we can do anything.

  5. #5
    Hey, I guess I don't need to tell you...I still like the John Randle AUTO, LOL. I also saw these that I liked...


    Leonard Pope-Sage Hit(67/250)
    Joe Jacoby-Upper Deck Legends- BIG NEED !!!

    Private Stock Cris Carter JSY
    Jason Campbell-Bowmans Best RC (711/799)
    Shaun Alexander-Playoff Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Jersey (45/100)
    Steve Smith-Donruss Elite Zoning Commission (334/399)
    DeAngelo Williams-Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Senior Standout Jersey(red/blue)

    I have added a few things to my site, please check out the LIST and not the bucket, not everything is listed there. Thanks !

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinino
    I'm very interested, check my list and LMK if we can do anything.
    well if you can find a $2.00 card, i will trade you the Davis for the Ross Autograph. The Ross books $10.00 and the Davis books $8.00. If you want to make the trade, please let me set it up. For some reason i have trouble confirming a trade.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by joker813
    Hey, I guess I don't need to tell you...I still like the John Randle AUTO, LOL. I also saw these that I liked...


    Leonard Pope-Sage Hit(67/250)
    Joe Jacoby-Upper Deck Legends- BIG NEED !!!

    Private Stock Cris Carter JSY
    Jason Campbell-Bowmans Best RC (711/799)
    Shaun Alexander-Playoff Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Jersey (45/100)
    Steve Smith-Donruss Elite Zoning Commission (334/399)
    DeAngelo Williams-Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Senior Standout Jersey(red/blue)

    I have added a few things to my site, please check out the LIST and not the bucket, not everything is listed there. Thanks !
    lol, hey bud sorry missed your reply. Just now seen it. I will check you page and if i see anything i will send you a PM. thanks for your time.

  8. #8
    Hey man I can use these:

    Autos
    Laveranues Coles-Press Pass
    Chris Weinke-SPX(77/550)- Is he in FSU JErsey?
    Snoop Minis-Press Pass
    Javon Walker-Sage Hit
    Leon Washington- press pass
    Ernie Sims- press pass

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joker813
    Hey, I guess I don't need to tell you...I still like the John Randle AUTO, LOL. I also saw these that I liked...


    Leonard Pope-Sage Hit(67/250)
    Joe Jacoby-Upper Deck Legends- BIG NEED !!!

    Private Stock Cris Carter JSY
    Jason Campbell-Bowmans Best RC (711/799)
    Shaun Alexander-Playoff Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Jersey (45/100)
    Steve Smith-Donruss Elite Zoning Commission (334/399)
    DeAngelo Williams-Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Senior Standout Jersey(red/blue)

    I have added a few things to my site, please check out the LIST and not the bucket, not everything is listed there. Thanks !
    Hey bud i can trade the Campbell and Smith Zoning Commission Jersey's. The Campbell i got in a trade and it has a bad corner so you prolly don't want it. The Smith is in perfect shape. Just lmk what you want to do. I am interested in your Michael Clayton Bowmans best jersey and the Brees Jersey. Thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lanham33
    Hey man I can use these:

    Autos
    Laveranues Coles-Press Pass
    Chris Weinke-SPX(77/550)- Is he in FSU JErsey?
    Snoop Minis-Press Pass
    Javon Walker-Sage Hit
    Leon Washington- press pass
    Ernie Sims- press pass
    Hey man nice stuff, but nothing i can use. No Weinke is in his Panthers Uniform. Thanks for the reply

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •