Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take A Look At This Card!

Take A Look At This Card!

I bought a retail box of 12 packs off ebay of 1998 fleer skybox metal universe for 14 dollars hoping to get a couple moss or mannings rcs. i didnt get a manning rc but i did get the rarest insert possible! a terrel davis decided edge insert. here are the odds of getting inserts:

planet football insert (1:8 packs)
    quasars insert (1:20 packs)
    titanium (1:96 packs)
    Autographics (1:68 packs)
    EX-2001 Preview (1:144 packs)
    Decided Edge (1:288 packs)

would like to hear some input on this card. like the value of it. this is probably one of the coolest looking cards i have seen.

scans of it are on my photobucket:

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k160/eaglefan52081/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice pull. Looks like a pre era Topps Printing Plate. Maybe Skybox was ahead of the game all along. Congrats.

very sweet looking card. If you are looking to move it (i doubt it) I'll gladly take it off your hands
    lol. Great pull man.

jraba: is that the bv?
    if not, can anyone give me an idea of bv?

thanks for the replies guys.

Well TD isnt really as good as say Favre, Marino, or Elway with BV's of $50. If he gets in the Hall though, it would go up some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast