Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Vladfan27's HOF ROMLB Project

I recently received two blank ROMLBs from a 50/50 in 2015 that didn't work out (kudos to the other trader for making it right!) and have decided to collect Hall of Fame autographs on them. I decided to use both ROMLBs because I figured one would fill up fast. I'm starting with those who are cheap, surefire signers TTM and will move up from there.

ROMLB #1 went to Wade Boggs on 2/25, received it back signed on the sweet spot with HOF inscription on 3/7. I would post a picture but it's already on it's way to Rollie Fingers - sent 3/9.

ROMLB #2 went to Goose Gossage on 2/25, still waiting to receive it back. Sending to Whitey Herzog next.

Will update with pictures when things happen! Also, full disclosure, I am the paying signing fees. I also send with insurance and tracking both ways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Did some digging on the TTM manager a while back, looking into doing the same project. Here's a list of fees for guys who are pretty good TTM:

Player Fee
    Don Sutton $10
    Wade Boggs $5
    Nolan Ryan $55
    Whitey Ford $50
    Johnny Bench $80
    Bert Blyleven $50
    Jim Bunning $10
    Steve Carlton $35
    Orlando Cepeda $20
    Andre Dawson $10
    Bobby Doerr
    Rollie Fingers $15
    Carlton Fisk $40
    Goose Gossage $10
    Whitey Herzog $10
    Reggie Jackson $75
    Fergie Jenkins $25
    Tony LaRussa
    Phil Niekro $25
    Brooks Robinson $55
    Ryne Sandberg $10

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did the same thing, I initially looked into this project in 2015 but didn't have the money. I've got a little more disposable income at the moment so I decided to give it a shot. Plus, it's a project that will be ongoing for years, so it's not a large investment all at once which is nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ROMLB #1 came back a success - Rollie Fingers on a side panel in 16 days!

IMG_1612.jpg

Not the best photo, but I was in a rush. Will post better photos after the next success. Sending out to Carlton Fisk this afternoon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received ball #2 back sometime within the last week and a half, I've been out of the country since 3/29. Signed on the sweet spot with HOF inscription by Goose Gossage! It is already back in the mail on it's way to Andre Dawson. I will update with pictures when it comes back again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, life happened and this project fell by the wayside last year. I didn't end up sending them back out as I had initially planned. However, I am reviving the project as of today!

ROMLB #1 is on its way to Andre Dawson and ROMLB #2 is on its way to Fergie Jenkins. I will update with photos when they return!