Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See porsche997gt3rs's Items on eBay

Love & hate with these cards,... and some Glory

I love 2005-2006 Cup. I can't seem to get away from it. The Game Used RC memorabilia and the cards bring back great memories of breaking and a new high-end benchmark for the hobby.

My favorite design has always been the Emblems of Endorsements. However, this year all had sticker autographs that I don't care for. I've never managed to acquire either a Crosby or Ovechkin. These rarely come up and the ones that do, I've never been able to "step-up" for these cards due to my love/hate relationship for these cards.

This all changed a couple of weeks ago. Saw both of these come up for a no reserve auction. Was cautiously optimistic about winning them. Wanted to share these additions:

These cards are quite stunning when I checked for their condition. Haven't been this happy with a couple of acquisitions in a while!

Also,... I've lately had a liking for NHL Glory cards from the Cup. Since McDavid was lonely, I picked up a Gretzky (had to be EDM uniform so 14-15) and a Crosby 15-16 to complete the past, present and future theme for these.

If you haven't held one, these cards are pretty cool with their extra thickness and weight.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man these cards are gorgeous.... Loved these Emblems of Endorsements designs. Awesome show! Some serious world-class talent in this thread.

Congrats !!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Super Sweet for sure!! Congrats on the Awesome additions..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those are some pretty awesome cards! Even with the stickers, those Emblems of Endorsements are monsters!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Detroit Lions
    See Chromagguy's Items on eBay

That's some next level stuff. Beautiful cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those are probably the 4 coolest cards I have seen together in a given collection. Thx for sharing.
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Ty Cobb, W.Mays, Jackie Robinson,Musial, T.Williams,Gehrig, Ruth, Tris Speaker, Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Paul Waner Basketball B.Russell Soccer: Pele UFC: Israel Adesanya WWE- Andre the Giant Twitter: @joecham