Thread: Anybody actually using Naxcom?

Anybody actually using Naxcom?

I just wanted to get some peoples opinion on it before I start posting items. THanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

I plan to maybe after the season is done. But I doubt I will get many offers I will like. Nobody wants to pay anything for cards, and nobody has anything I truly desire on their tradelists. I might just keep my cards and go to a show.

I've sold and or bought around 60 items, have posted right now around 500 listings, and suscribe to the VIP option they have available. Pretty pleased so far, mostly love paying closing fees at the end of auction and off the top of the sale, leaving the rest (beside shipping) to you with no end of month bills; when the 10 day grace is over the money is yours to transfer to paypal, buy other items, or get a check from them in the mail. No frills, stress, deadbeats (taken care of by their great customer service), or complicated listing process. I have problems with not getting your money right after the sale but understand the grace period to ensure no litigation is pending prior to the release of the moneys....overall pleased and will continue to use them unless something goes wrong....

I sometimes buy bargain Jerry Rice cards...

but other than that, unless it's the Slash Price Exchange, I don't buy.

I prefer ebay, where better bargain in general are found

I buy cards from Naxcom, but only via their Price Slash Exchange.

I don't buy otherwise.

Given that Naxcom doesn't charge an initial fee (while Ebay charges at least $0.30 when you list an item)..... the sellers can put up cards for BV or about 90% BV

if it doesn't sell, they just keep putting it up.....b/c there's no fee to list an item.

I am a NAXCOM VIP CERTIFIED SELLER. From a buyers standpoint, I am able to purchase a lot of Game Used and Graded Cards VERY VERY VERY cheap. For example I put a buy offer on a SP Game Used David Boston Jersey card at $1.50. It was filled in 2 days. I received the card and sold it on eBay for $6 RC's that are readily available go pretty cheap as well. In my opinion, NAXCOM is a great place to buy.