Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up on this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the support everyone. I made a last-ditch effort. We'll see if the guy is an honest person and decides to give it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @greentreesc See greentreesportscards's Items on eBay

If I come across it in a trade or on eBay, I will be sure to let you know. Hate when people do this stuff
    Last edited by RGM81; 03-30-2017 at 06:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @greentreesc See greentreesportscards's Items on eBay

I saw 25/35 on ebay and my heart stopped for a sec

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been another week. Still promises of sending the card out, but he actually hasn't done it. I don't even know why I bother. How can people act like this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guy is a complete moron obviously dont trust what he says doubt he will come through now..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Told me last night that he would not be sending my card back. He's a FRAUD!!! BEWARE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Told me last night that he would not be sending my card back. He's a FRAUD!!! BEWARE

Time for an investigation by the postal service? Mail fraud is still pretty much a no-no, correct?
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

You can reach out to the police department in the guy's hometown. I've had success using the local police in similar situations involving internet theft. Be sure to keep copies of your communications with the thief, especially when he admits to having your card in his possession and his refusal to return it to you. Contact your local police department too as they can walk you through the process of filing a complaint either through them or the police that have jurisdiction in the community where the other guy resides.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be filing a complaint with my local police department about the issue. I have copies of messages through eBay stating that he has the card in his possession but won't be sending it back. Seems to me he has an easy choice to make.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast