Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: wsoxfan's TTM thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox
    See musicandcomics19's Items on eBay

Two returns today, but only one success. Jerry Koosman returned the card unsigned with a form letter asking for a donation. The weird part is he signed the letter.... I also sent out five more requests today:
    Conor Gillaspie
    Danny Osborn
    Tom Paciorek
    Dewey Robinson
    Leo Sutherland
    As for the success, Bill Dawley signed his '87 Topps base card in blue sharpie. 11 day return from his Montgomery, TX address in the TTM database. I still haven't gotten any current players or minor leaguers. Hopefully some will come soon.
    Current success rate: 69%!
    DMDC4614.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

No successes today, just an RTS from Richard Dotson. I'll try sending to his new Chicago address instead. I also sent out to Scott Christman today.
    Current success rate: 64%
    Last edited by wsoxfan; 03-28-2017 at 05:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Three successes today, but still no current players. I'm starting to get a little worried; maybe the Sox just decided not to sign any ST mail? I haven't seen many successes in the database. Oh, well, I still have hope. I also sent out to Richard Dotson's new ballpark address this morning.

First, Mark Salas signed his '89 Fleer card in black sharpie. 12 day return. I wrote to his Chicago address in the TTM database since that had a higher success percentage, but apparently it was forwarded to Spring Training and he signed it there.
    Photos on Mar 29, 2017, 11_21_13 AM.jpg

Second, Rusty Kuntz signed his '81 Donruss card in blue sharpie. He signed over the blue uniform, so it's a little hard to see. 13 day return from his Royals Spring Training address in the TTM database.
    Photos on Mar 29, 2017, 11_22_08 AM.jpg

Lastly, Bruce Kimm signed his '81 Topps card in blue sharpie. He also signed the back of my letter of request. This auto turned out really nicely on the card. 13 day return from his Amana, IA address in the TTM database.
    Photos on Mar 29, 2017, 11_22_27 AM.jpg
    Current success rate: 71%!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Two returns today. First, Dave Stegman signed his '84 Topps card in thin black sharpie. I usually prefer thicker sharpie, but I really like how this one turned out. 13 day return from his Grove City, OH address in the TTM database.
    Photo on Mar 30, 2017, 10_08_46 AM.jpg

Next, Mike Proly signed his '81 Donruss card in blue sharpie. 13 day return from his Greer, South Carolina address in the TTM database.
    Current success rate: 74%!
    Photo on Mar 30, 2017, 10_10_05 AM.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Got my first current player today! Rookie catcher Omar Narvaez signed his 2016 Triple A Charlotte Knights team card in blue pen. Sharpie would have been nice as the signature is a little hard to make out, but I can't complain. 10 day return from White Sox Spring Training.
    Current success rate: 75%!
    Photos on Mar 31, 2017, 10_50_09 AM.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Another success today. Steve Rosenberg signed his '89 Donruss card in blue sharpie. 11 day return from his Lighthouse Point, FL address in the TTM database.
    Current success rate: 76%!
    AZOJ0460.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Three successes today. First is Danny Osborn, who signed his '75 SSPC card in blue sharpie. 7 day return from his Westminster, CO address in the TTM database. I really love these cards. The two I've gotten back signed have been the quickest returns (the other being Bill Gogolewski).
    PTNW6768.jpg

Next is Glenn Borgmann, who signed his '81 Topps card in blue sharpie. 18 day return from his Butler, NJ address in the TTM database.
    AFKZ1231.jpg

Next is Tony LaRussa, who signed his '82 Donruss card in blue sharpie. I really wasn't expecting this one back signed since I didn't realize he asked for a donation, but it's great that he sent it anyway! I'll have to send another request with a donation sometime. 18 day return from his Arizona Diamondbacks address in the TTM database.
    Current success rate: 79%!
    KYET2258.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

One success and one failure today. Corey Zangari (c/o Great Falls Voyagers) came back "Unable to Forward." I'm a little confused about this since he's still on the roster.... Their season starts at the end of April so I might just send it back then and see what happens.

Today's success is Eric King, who signed his '91 Fleer card in blue sharpie. 19 day return from his Simi Valley, California address in the TTM database.
    Current success rate: 77%!
    QNVZ8802.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Three successes today and one failure. My request to Jerry Turner was RTS with a forwarding address. I'll try to send to that one.

First success is Nate Jones, who signed his '17 heritage base card in blue sharpie. 21 day return from his c/o White Sox Chicago address in the TTM database. He must have signed it right when he got back to the ballpark from ST (sent there since he doesn't seem to sign much during ST). This is probably my favorite return yet, and my first current player on a card with a Sox uniform. The signature turned out really nicely, and it's cool he included his number.
    LXPU6834.jpg

Next is Steve Trout, who signed his '83 Donruss card in blue sharpie. 20 day return from his Hammond, IN address in the TTM database. He included a note saying he only signs one item for free and I could go to his website to purchase additional signatures.
    MLGR1320.jpg

Last is Danny Tartabull, who signed his '96 Topps card in black sharpie. 13 day return from his Agoura Hills, CA address in the TTM database. This sig is really cool too, and he also included his number.
    Current Success rate: 77%!
    HDHM4719.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Good to see Nate Jones returned your card. I just sent him that same card a few days ago, so hopefully I'll see that back next week (I live in Chicago, so it should be back quick!)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast