Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: wsoxfan's TTM thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox
    See musicandcomics19's Items on eBay

Davidson and Kahnle signed for me TTM last year, so you should see those back at some point. Good work so far!

Thanks! I've been having fun with it. I'm sending them 8x10s, which is a first, so I'm really hoping to see them back soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Hey man, just wanted to say I love watching your returns from this thread! Let me know if you're needing some suggestions, I have a few guys for you that are pretty good signers who played for the White Sox that I noticed aren't on your list

Thanks! What guys are you talking about? Always open to suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

One success yesterday, and I sent out some more requests. I sent back out to new addresses for Ahmed Best (Star Wars) and Willie Harris, who both came back RTS the first time. I also sent out to these guys:

Jim Abbott
    Shawn Abner
    Roberto Alomar
    Wilson Alvarez
    Tim Anderson
    Albert Belle
    Tony Bernazard
    Rodney Bolton
    Thad Bosley
    Jeff Bittiger

The success is Bob Howry, who signed his '01 Topps card in blue sharpie. 57 day return from his Peoria, AZ address in the TTM database.
    Current success rate: 75%!
    SPDU0341.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Okay, I've been pretty sick and have been neglecting this thread. I had a couple of returns last week:

Dave Schmidt signed his '87 Donruss card in black sharpie. 60 day return from his Sarasota, FL address in the TTM database.
    KLYP2992.jpg

Next is Ryan Sweeney, who signed his '05 Bowman Heritage card in blue sharpie. 62 day return from his Naperville, IL address in the TTM database. I'm especially happy with this one because I grew up watching him play, and the Bowman Heritage cards were some of my favorites.
    JTSQ2675.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

So I got a really weird return today from Thad Bosley, who signs TTM a fair amount. My letter was returned to me unopened stamped "REFUSED" with a giant red hand pointing at my name.... Um, okay? This was to his Omaha, Nebraska address that he's been signing from for a while, as recently as last month. Alright then.

Current success rate: 74%!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

I sent a few more out today including a few long shots:

Joe Crede
    Ray Durham
    Cal Eldred
    Dave Gallagher
    Chris Getz
    Jerry Hairston, Sr.
    Barry Jones
    John Kruk
    Sammy Sosa
    Chris Young

I also got a success today from Rodney Bolton, who signed his '93 Fleer card in blue sharpie. 16 day return from his Ooltewah, TN address in the TTM database.
    Photo on Jun 2, 2017, 9_40_06 PM.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, and came home to six successes and one failure. Five of the successes were current players, including a ST success and three 8x10s, so it was a nice surprise to come home to after a rough few weeks. The failure is an RTS from Joe Crede. I can't find another address, so I'll just give up on him for now. Now for the successes:

Marv Foley signed his '81 Donruss card in blue sharpie. 77 day return from his Bradenton, FL address in the TTM database.
    XBHK3946.jpg

Willie Harris signed his '05 Topps Total card in blue sharpie. 19 day return from his c/o Winston-Salem Dash address in the TTM database. He included an inscription of his number. Nice to see this one come back after an initial RTS.
    IIRV8227.jpg

Yolmer Sanchez signed his '15 Heritage card in blue sharpie. 85 day return from his c/o Chicago White Sox Spring Training address in the TTM database. He signed it "Carlos Sanchez" which I thought was kind of funny. He changed his name in the offseason and is usually pretty adamant about it, but the card does say Carlos. He also inscribed his number. The name change in working for him, and he's having a breakout season, so I was really happy to get this one back. He's one of my favorite players right now.
    OOSO1939.jpg

Danny Hayes signed my 8x10 in blue sharpie. 32 day return from his c/o Charlotte Knights address in the TTM database. This and the next two were my first 8x10 successes, so I'm very happy.
    DOHX6249.jpg

Matt Davidson signed my 8x10 in black sharpie. 32 day return from his c/o Chicago White Sox regular season address in the TTM database. He's also having a breakout season, and I'm glad to see he's still taking the time to sign.
    FQOT2764.jpg

Tommy Kahnle signed my 8x10 in blue sharpie. 32 day return from his c/o Chicago White Sox regular season address in the TTM database. Another breakout star here, and his ERA is just insane. If he's not on the All-Star team this year, something's wrong. He inscribed his number, and the signature looks awesome.
    QGEJ2404.jpg

Again, really happy with these returns, minus the RTS from one of my favorite childhood players.
    Current success rate: 76%!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

One more success today. John Kruk signed his '95 Topps card in blue sharpie. 17 day return from his c/o Philadelphia Phillies address in the TTM database. He doesn't have the greatest success percentage, but I guess he's signing now. Nice surprise.
    Current success rate: 76%!
    SGJF1818.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456