Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: wsoxfan's TTM thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox
    See musicandcomics19's Items on eBay

It's a Bible verse on the Fletcher card.

These are looking really good!

Thanks! I figured that was probably it, but couldn't make out the book.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

No returns today, but I sent back out to Ross Baumgarten's other address, as well as to the following:

Spencer Adams
    Juan Agosto
    Brian Anderson
    Joe Borchard
    Juan Minaya
    Geovany Soto

I also sent out to these actors:

John Cho (Sulu in the new Star Trek movies)
    John Ratzenberger (Major Derlin in Star Wars)
    Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa in Star Wars​)
    Last edited by wsoxfan; 04-21-2017 at 05:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Got an RTS from Bill Almon's other address today. I guess I'm out of options on this one. Oh, well. Returns have been a bit slow lately.

Current success rate: 73%!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Quick update after a busy weekend. On Thursday, I got two returns. First is Rule 5 Draft pick Dylan Covey, who made the 25-man this season and is doing pretty well. He signed my 4x6 in black sharpie. 16 day return from his c/o White Sox Guaranteed Rate Field address in the TTM database. This was a real nice one to get back because it's my first photo return; until now it's just been cards. He also added his return address on the SASE which was a first for me.
    Photos on Apr 27, 2017, 3_16_57 PM.jpg

Also on Thursday was Jerry Turner, who signed his '82 Donruss card in blue sharpie. 16 day return from his Lancaster, CA address in the TTM database.
    Photos on May 1, 2017, 10_52_31 AM.jpg

On Friday I got my first non-sport return, and it was a good one. Jimmy Smits is one of my favorite actors, and I was really happy to find this in my mailbox. He signed and personalized my 4x6 and inscribed "The Force is with you!" 9 day return from his Los Angeles, CA address in the TTM database. Really fast return.
    Photo on May 1, 2017, 10_53_12 AM.jpg

Today I had two RTS failures: Juan Agosto and actor Ahmed Best. I'll see if I can find other addresses.
    Current success rate: 72%!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Two successes this week. First was Donn Pall, who signed his '90 Donruss card in black sharpie. 46 day return from his Bloomingdale, IL address in the TTM database.
    PVBF2917.jpg

Next is Juan Uribe, who signed his '05 Topps Total card in blue sharpie. 49 day return from his Miami, FL addressing the TTM database. This one turned out really nice, and I'm especially excited to get a player I grew up watching.
    Photo on May 5, 2017, 10_30_35 AM.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

One success this weekend. Minor league pitcher Brian Clark signed his '16 Double A team card in black sharpie. 44 day return from his c/o Birmingham Barons address in the TTM database. The card got bent in the lower left corner, unfortunately. This is the first time I've received TTM. It's still a good success, and doesn't bother me too much.
    Photo on May 6, 2017, 11_20_34 PM.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

Just one success all week. Pitcher Michael Ynoa signed his '15 Single A Advanced team card in blue sharpie. 53 day return from his c/o Chicago White Sox Spring Training address in the TTM database. He included his number, but it's his big league number, not the one from the minor league team on the card. I thought that was kind of funny. This is my fourth ST return. I thought I wasn't going to get it back.
    Current success rate: 74%!
    FWUR7188.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

One success today. Russ Morman signed his '87 Donruss card in black sharpie. 60 day return from his San Jose, CA address in the TTM database.
    AQSH2310.jpg

I also sent out to the following:

Matt Albers
    Matt Davidson
    Leury Garcia
    Danny Hayes
    Dan Jennings
    Tommy Kahnle

BANNED

Country
    See dudeidontcare's Items on eBay

Hey man, just wanted to say I love watching your returns from this thread! Let me know if you're needing some suggestions, I have a few guys for you that are pretty good signers who played for the White Sox that I noticed aren't on your list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

I also sent out to the following:

Matt Albers
    Matt Davidson
    Leury Garcia
    Danny Hayes
    Dan Jennings
    Tommy Kahnle

Davidson and Kahnle signed for me TTM last year, so you should see those back at some point. Good work so far!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast