Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    Boston Bruins

Please help. I need space in my apartment!!

Hello,
    I was a long time trader on SCF many years ago, and I had some things come up that forced me to give it up. After several years I finally got around to organizing around 100,000 cards into Categories. I have sorted about 50000 common cards by team and I would really like to get rid of them as they are taking over my new apartment.

Is anyone interested in Team lots of any particular teams? the base cards range from the 80s through 2011. I would be willing to send first and would accept just about anything in return, but what I collect is as follows..

Jagr, Brodeur, Tie Domi, All Bruins players (past and present), Any US Hockey Olympian. or would look at trade list. I would let them go to anyone who is willing to cover the shipping cost..

Each teamlot has about 800-1200 cards and is about 1% doubles or less.

Please help!

Thanks,
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

800-1200 cards per lot? Roughly 1% doubles, so high side would be maybe 20 cards are dupes? Man, if I was working and had a little better income coming in, I'd jump on it! Sadly, can't be done at the moment....
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    Boston Bruins

SenatorCollector, I would gladly look through your inventory for a trade. I could trade the lot for 5 cents trade value per card. there are a lot of high end sets included as well. Let me know if you are interested and I can get a count of how many Senators there are. I am not picky with what I get in return. I really need to make some space.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This could be fun, I'd be interested in your Blues cards. Open to the cover shipping route or would trade depending on what you're looking to trade for from my traders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be interested in your Cujo cards, does not matter what team they are from.I can probably rustle up some Bruins for you. Thanks

BANNED

Country
    Boston Bruins

Maggot- I see quite a few cards from your traders I can use. Also I took a look at your Blues wantlist and I likely have quite a few of those as well. Give me a day or two to look around and figure out if I have anything off your list. If we can make a decent sized trade I would love to send over the rest of the commons as part of the deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wholly hey!! How you been Bud?
    Everyone this guy is a Great Trader! No problems on a vouch for him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@habslover, it's not a question of his honesty or anything. It's more about my finances!
    @Churchillea, I totally understand the needing to make space thing! After a separation from my ex, I've had to downsize from a 2 bedroom apartment to what basically amounts to half a basement! Feel free to check my traders for some Bruins, but I don't have a huge amount listed. Been adding to the PC first, so I know what I need/have before adding my 30,000+ base traders!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup, great trader, hope all is well Ed!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (73)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See mikeytherock's Items on eBay

would love any pre 90s cards for any team.

and i would take any and all base

also they 2 guys i collect in my sig

please pm me if you think we could make a deal
    and base cards that i would get that i already have would go to my daughter anyway
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and autographs.

i have over 15000 hockey cards for trade or sale.
    lmk what you collect

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast