Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need peyton manning card #18/????

i have one numbered 16/100 his college jersey but i would like to have one 18/???
    i really do not care what it is out of.

welps man.. how bout a patch of honor peyton manning jersey card outta the 03 platinum series.. bv is 30.. card is 2 clr with stitching. IF you can come up with AT LEAT one decent favre game used or auto of bv at least 30 bucks i can take a look for my half..

Jay

man i have a nice g u of favre but it is 100.00 bv
    that is not in my post of what i want.

that second part u lost me.. somebody else post that up for you... If you find something else that you would be interested.. possibly another peyton manning jersey card outta the 03 platinum i have.... LMK I will trade the two of em for the favre

Jay

i was saying that i did not post this thread lookinf for gu ed mannings.i listed wha ti wanted .

Re: i need peyton manning card #18/????

Originally posted by LSU23
    i have one numbered 16/100 his college jersey but i would like to have one 18/???
    i really do not care what it is out of.
    sorry man but it just says one 18/??? I have one its a gu card # 18/200

Im just posting what i thought what you were looking for

100 sorry man.. i got 200.. i thought thats what you wanted with

to have one 18/???

that line right there its 18/200.. pics available if needed

Jay

30 bucks 2 clr asking 75ish overall to include the value of the number its self. I know i am short on that favre and if you are looking for somebody else or would be interested in another peyton manning jersey to help with the value for it.. please LMK

Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast