Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never know the way bugs is going we might get this one before the 10 day sub. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dreamefanecw's Items on eBay

Reason why I asked as there were a couple of what could be my cards that I was grading that were not there before. Figure it was worth a shot to ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reason why I asked as there were a couple of what could be my cards that I was grading that were not there before. Figure it was worth a shot to ask.

I thought the same thing hmmm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say no because I tried looking up a couple of low #'d cards I sent in that should be pop 1's or at the very least pop 2's and they don't even show up in the pop report.

At this point I'm expecting no sooner than July which is pathetic. I can see them at some point just to be able to catch up limiting subs to 20 cards or less. Their issue is groups like this sending in 100's of cards at a time. So you think you have 100 group subs that send in 200 cards each that's 20,000 cards and I think we all know that number is much much higher.

At some point they are going to need to go to some type of computer grading which is much faster and like more accurate. Maybe a scanner type system where you place multiple cards at a time and the computer scans over it with a laser grading centering, edges, surface, and cornets in a matter of seconds.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

This order should ship out somewhere around 6/23-6/30

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Looks like they have started working on these

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any updates on this sub. Some thought they had started. Or is it still slated for end of the month

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I assumed they started because they showed up in my be orders on their site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing on my rarer cards yet as of yesterday /10 , /68, etc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

How are we looking on this order?

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast