Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am good in what ever the group decides.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I would like to see the sub move forward as well and pray for 20-30 day turnaround.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Agreed ^

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be fine with whatever the group decides to do for this BGS Submission. Just curious, when would the next BGS submission be and what would the cost structure be like for that one?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (1499)
    Country

I'm fine with going ahead and hoping for the best.Thanks for all the work on this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dreamefanecw's Items on eBay

I would be good with going forward and hoping for the best for the order.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

wow Rog, they really threw you/us a curveball. I love BGS and appreciate that article but feel it should have been "as of X date" not effective immediately. That all being said, thank you for handling all this. I'm good with going forward however you seam fair bud. thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes what i understand anything 1981-Newer that grades higher than a 8 will still have sub grades. ONly the lower graded cards 8 and under will not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Yes what i understand anything 1981-Newer that grades higher than a 8 will still have sub grades. ONly the lower graded cards 8 and under will not.

That is right. But what I don't get is that they still do subgrades in order to get a final grade. Why not just put them on the label?

Also, I'm sure they made it effective immediately instead of saying like June 1st because they would get completely swamped trying to handle a massive rush of cards from people trying to get in before the price increase.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

That is right. But what I don't get is that they still do subgrades in order to get a final grade. Why not just put them on the label?

Also, I'm sure they made it effective immediately instead of saying like June 1st because they would get completely swamped trying to handle a massive rush of cards from people trying to get in before the price increase.

They admit they are doing away with subgrades on these cards for quicker handling time and better customer service. That in itself is saying now that cards with those grades were probably not graded with the accuracy BGS is trying to uphold in their grading standards. BGS is trying so hard now to be like PSA with their rules and time frames and now saying $500 and over valued cards must be sent in guaranteed service....PSA had that rule for years...and yet trying so hard to be different.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast