Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: A Supreme One timer!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

A Supreme One timer!

Hello! UD has put out some very nice Lafleur cards over the last 6 months including nameplates,tags,and all star patches. The thing is, they arnt showing up on the secondary market! The supreme i bought, was numbered /15 and ive seen 2. Ive seen 3 of the stick supremes /15. I was really hoping to pick up around 5 of the all star patch pieces as it is from the 1990 all star game. It was his last all star game + i know when the piece was actually used. This piece i believe is from the shoulder patch shield. The actual picture has him in an all star jersey, but it is not the 1990 jersey.
    I really like the dominion card as its a large patch from a montreal jersey, those pieces are showing up less and less.
    There were 3 leaf one timer cards i really wanted when i saw the preview pictures, 2 have never shown up, and this one popped up a week ago! IMO the history is pretty cool on the card, when Savard retired,Gainey took over as the new captain. Lots of stanley cup wins from the 2!
    OK sorry for the ramble, here they are!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Lafleur Surpeme Patches is one of the best I've seen from the entire set so far! Congrats on these massive cards.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some sweet cards!!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Those are awesome! Great pickups!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

very nice stuff

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool cards! Congrats...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pickups

Not sure if you are checking epack/comc but you will want to since they released SPGU there also.

I found one additional on there (9/15) patches:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Thanks for letting me know!