Thread: Garrett Wolfe in the NFL???

Garrett Wolfe in the NFL???

Garrett Wolfe is the starting running back for Northern Illinois University, which got pounded by Ohio State a couple hours earlier. He had 163 yards rushing and 117 yards recieving. He was second in the nation in total rushing yards last season. He is 5' 7 and 175lbs. Do you think there is a place in the NFL for Garrett Wolfe??

2. Kronozio
    he will get drafted but we wont know how good he is until he gets there. i watched the game, he is pretty damn good. quick feet, great balance, and has the knack to make people miss.

Hes that small? wow wouldnt know by the way he plays. He is a great back though and maybe if he got up to around 200 he couldget some looks

i watched him last year in the bowl game NI played in and he's a stud. He's quick, fast, strong, and bursts through the holes. I would say some NFL team has to at least take a chance on him. The only drawback is his size. NFL linebackers/linemen are faster, quicker, and hit a heckuva lot harder than just about every college defender. If he makes to the prime time he would always be at risk for injuries.