Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about those Bills!

How about those Bills!

I want to start off by saying I am a huge Bills fan. I was pumped up all week for this game. I knew they had a good chance with all the additions they made, but 31-0! Who knew. Their defense looks pretty solid as well as their offense. Travis Henry also looks to be in great shape this season. I think the Bills have a pretty good chance at making the Super Bowl this year!
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

it sucks the pats rule i couldnt believe it they need to get lawyer back.But i have to give the bills some credit they played a hell of a game they have an awsome d now i thought they would suck this year

That was a really stupid move getting rid of Lawyer but they had to do it, unfortunately for Pats fans.

Tim

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Yeah I'm a bills fan as well!! I sat there screaming at the tv alot when they made those stupid penaties. But it was a great game both offensively and definsively. I made a post saying the same exact thing earlier in the pro sports forum.

I use to be a Patriots fan until how they treated Drew Bledsoe. They didn't even give him a chance to fight for his job back. But when they needed him in the playoffs, he was there for them! I lost total respect for the team then! I am extremely happy that he and Lawyer are Bills now. Not keeping those two players will come back to haunt them the Patriots in future!

I'm a Bills fan also.I couldn't watch the game but I was checking updates.
    I knew it was over at halftime. 21-0

I pretty much knew it was over at half time also. I just kept watching and rooting for a shutout and my wish came true!

I didn't watch the game (wasn't on in my area West Coast)...

but I am sure the Bills couldn't have ask for anything better

esp. the ex-Patriots Bledsoe, Milloy, etc.

wow, total shut out!!

You missed a great game then podstock. The best part had to have been when Sam Adams intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it for a 37 yard TD run. Did I forget to mention that Adams is well over 360 pounds!! What a sight it was to see him beat out the Patriots following him!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast