Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this guy dumb or what?

2. SCC - Feb 2018

alot less than that. I mean, yes the bush would bring the value up, but his autos are only selling for like 500-750 and there's no way sayers and barber would bring it up much at all.

hes not expecting anyone to buy it for that much I doubt he just wants to get some best offers on it, and if some rich dude sees it maybe he'll just buy it, lol

I have to agree, it is a great looking card, but why would they put tiki on there?

I was questioning that to I understand bush and gale as the eletric explosive backs but it seems like they'd put atlest LT on it which would be amazing.

at leat tiki has proven himself in the nfl, i would be asking what has bush done to deserve to be a card with tiki and sayers. i like to play the safe card, i will wait a few seasons before putting so much faith into a nobody who hasnt proven anything

whats wrong with Tiki? He's a top 3 back in the league IMO.

and like someone said, he is not expecting someone to pay that much, he just wants offers.

hmmm....I'd have to agree that tiki shouldn't be on there. Maybe warrick dunn. lol. No, but maybe someone like Jim Brown.

BTW. I saw Jim Brown at the cleveland airport a few weeks back. That guys arms are huge! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast