Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Atlanta Braves Carolina Panthers

Walmart 16/17 UD S2 Retail box

Decided to grab a retail box of Series 2 while getting some groceries today. Reached in and grabbed a box out of the middle. Nothing spectacular. Couple Young Guns, couple OPC Rainbows, Couple Portraits, and these guys. The glossy Werenski is from the free 3 card pack. I've been toying with starting a Tkachuk PC. I think this is a good way to start it.

Scan 3.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice break!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant complain on the 2 cards you show.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    See chriscards86's Items on eBay

Man, I love those Tkachuk Canvas Young Guns, Easily my favourite photo used for a card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    See scottybrn's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice Tkachuk! Congrats.