Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes "Master" Game Used Set (help me finish, too!)

I posted a thread recently about a pickup I made from 2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes. This has been a set I've slowly been picking cards off my want list for years now... and I thought I'd do a bigger S&T thread as well (with all my progress).

Not scanned: Complete base set, complete Autograph set (with all the SPs), complete Mask Med Ruby Die-Cuts (those were the base version), complete 10th Anniversary Inserts, and all 11 Puzzles (decoy cards). I may scan that stuff later.

I put "Master" in quotes because I'm not really chasing a master set. There were a few GU sets (notably, the 10th Anniversary ones) that I thought were too big, and too rare, to chase. I'm also not doing any Gold versions, just the silvers.

First Up are the Game Used Jerseys (limited to 140 copies) and the Aspires (Dual Jersey of a prospect and a Star, limited to 140 copies):

I had been trying to collect only Game Jersey with 2 or more Colours, or failing that.... pieces that had a seam on them. I have never been able to track upgraded pieces down for the following cards:

M-33 Jack Campbell
    M-40 Dan Cloutier
    M-43 Jacob Markstrom
    M-44 Jake Allen
    M-60 Anthony Terenzio

If you have one of those, and it's something better than a plain single coloured swatch - I'd very much like to work out a deal!
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 04-05-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next, a 9 Card set (limited to 9 copies of each) of Vintage Game Used Jerseys. I'm missing the Gump Worsley still. If you have one, I would very much like to acquire it :)

Another 9 Card set, Countrymen. Limited to 50 copies, and I finished this one!

Now we have a full 6 card set of Full Gear, and Quad Jersey cards for Decades!

There are 12 cards in the Decades set. One card each for the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s, then two cards each for the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s.

The cards from the 80s, 90s, and 00s were limited to 50 copies, while the 30s through 70s were limited to just 9 copies.

I am still missing one card from this set: 1940s D-02 Bill Durnan / Chuck Rayner / Frank Brimsek / Harry Lumley. Like the other missing cards I've mentioned... if you have one, I'd like to find a way to get it from you!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last post, with two more sets.

Cup Tandems Dual Jersey Cards. 15 cards, limited to 50 copies... and Journey Jersey Dual GU Cards... limited to 40 copies Except the Glenn Hall, which is limited to 9!

There's a lot of gaps in the Journey set. I'm still missing these cards:

JJ-09 Tomas Vokoun
    JJ-11 Glenn Hall
    JJ-15 Ed Belfour
    JJ-18 Mike Vernon
    JJ-21 Jaroslav Halak

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Gotta love Between The Pipes. These card are all very nice, best of luck with your remaining needs :) !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice sets!! Good luck in completing them. I see a few Cujo's i need to acquire.. Congrats
    Also, i have the Quad jersey with Cujo, Irbe, Osgood & Potvin. My Irbe has a Silver Swatch for his Jersey piece. Where did that come from? I dont recall Carolina having any Silver on they're Jerseys.. Anyone know whats up with that? Thanks
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 04-05-2017 at 11:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a pic so you can see what i mean..

IMG-20161019-01677.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

The picture shows Irbe on Carolina.... but I'm betting it's a San Jose jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have Silver on they're uniforms? On the Sleeves?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is this style (with a bit of silver on the sleeves)