Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brainofjim's Traders

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

have a auston Matthews yg to trade, if you still have that Crosby spa dual auto

lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

have a auston Matthews yg to trade, if you still have that Crosby spa dual auto

lmk

Yeah sorry man, I've gotten some pretty wild offers of Young Guns but to be honest I'm only looking to move the Crosby for something a little more rare (might be a long shot, I know). I just don't see many of these Crosby's around, I can get a Matthews YG on ebay any time I want if I'm willing to drop the money.

Hope that makes sense.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Yeah sorry man, I've gotten some pretty wild offers of Young Guns but to be honest I'm only looking to move the Crosby for something a little more rare (might be a long shot, I know). I just don't see many of these Crosby's around, I can get a Matthews YG on ebay any time I want if I'm willing to drop the money.

Hope that makes sense.

I guess, they are same bv250, its trade vs havinf to buy Matthews and still have Crosby to either trade of sell for less.but its your card

please if you change your mind, contact me first and we can trade

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess, they are same bv250, its trade vs havinf to buy Matthews and still have Crosby to either trade of sell for less.but its your card

please if you change your mind, contact me first and we can trade

thanks
    jim

Sorry man, it's not a trade I'll ever be able to make. It's a card that is easy to find on ebay vs a card that shows zero results on ebay or comc, in my mind BV doesn't matter much at that point. I'm always open to offers but I'd have to be pretty blown away to be tempted into moving it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

RIP

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (94)
    Country
    See cmcdonald1's Items on eBay

What trade value do youhave on the SOTT 4 auto?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123