As a service to fellow collectors, I will be offering 50/50s throughout baseball season. My home teams are the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (EL), Vermont Lake Monsters (NYPL), and Upper Valley Nighthawks (NECBL). In the space below, I will maintain an up-to-date list of the teams for which I'm currently accepting 50/50s. I collect cards primarily, but am happy to 50/50 high-quality photos and ROMLBs as well. Usual rules apply: prep all glossy cards, using either baby powder or a vinyl eraser; on the back of each card, put a sticky note indicating whether it's for me to keep or return to you; and send a self-addressed return envelope with ample postage.

Ready to send? Questions? Shoot me a PM! Unless otherwise requested, I will get your item(s) signed in blue Sharpie or Staedtler Lumocolor. I will hold on to your item(s) until I get them signed or the season ends, whichever occurs first. I am open to making alternative arrangements (e.g., consignment, trade) if you've a lone item (e.g., a team set card) you'd like signed. Note: for any player or coach whose name is accompanied by the parenthetical "(2:1)" you will need to send three cards for each you'd like to receive back. If I'm "FULL" on a player or coach, I am not currently accepting 50/50s for him.

Eastern League

New Hampshire Fisher Cats
Hartford Yard Goats — Need by 4/21
Trenton Thunder — Need by 4/22
Binghamton Rumble Ponies — Need by 5/3

New York-Penn League

Vermont Lake Monsters
Lowell Spinners

Misc.

College