SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Colorado Avalanche Minnesota Twins Golden State Warriors

Excel Marketing contact help?

Does anyone on here have a contact with Excel Maketing. I opened a .99 auto pack today from Target and pulled a 95-6 BAP Don Sweeny Die-Cut auto with no auto on it. That years BAP cards were all hard signed. I got on their website and the only way to get hold of them is to mail them. Thanks for any help.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Venom-86's Items on eBay

I am not a huge fan of Excel marketing. They supply the boxes of mixed packs to department stores. I tried contacting them last year when two boxes I bought contained opened and tampered packs. They didn't even try to hide it. A 7-card pack with only 3 cards in it? An Upper Deck pack with Topps cards in it?!?!

Suffice to say, I got nothing but runaround and stonewalling from Excel, and yes they were incredibly difficult to contact. I think I wound up doing a Google search for Excel which produced a phone number and email address.

Good luck!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)