Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post some recent deals, maybe that will make me a believer

Well, not to keep bothering but your opening post says you have done 10 deals this month (probably not on this site) and it also says "I've done TONS of successful deals on here" but you have 16 completed deals....

Anyways im pretty bored today but i am going to let this thread die out now.
    Last edited by acecardking34; 04-16-2017 at 08:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

What are you, the IRS? Yes i have done over 10 deals that started on this site this month. 75% of the members i know are on 7-10 different card message boards. 100x easier to just deal via personal emails or texting.

I'm not gunna post people's screennames and our deals to some random on a message board. 1 deal i paid $115 for 43 gu and autos. Another deal i paid $250 for 400 gu and autos. Etc. All deals are different.

What would you like next? Screen shots? Bank account #s? SS#? Notarized documents?

Or is it JUST MAYBE possible that some people deal in bulk?

BANNED

Country
    Green Bay Packers

Lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I would be willing to let go of a bunch at a $4 per auto/GU. Nothing would be press pass or sage hit crap. Let me know how many you would like to buy. Could do up to 300 at that rate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

I would be willing to let go of a bunch at a $4 per auto/GU. Nothing would be press pass or sage hit crap. Let me know how many you would like to buy. Could do up to 300 at that rate.

Shoot me a pm with what you have and what youre asking. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Shoot me a pm with what you have and what youre asking. Thanks.

It would be just a bunch of random game used and auto's. Different players and so on. I'm not going to list 300 cards to choose from. I also doubt what I'm offering is what you are looking for. I'm talking low end GU/auto that book from 8 to 20 bucks. If that is what you are looking for then why need a list. If you are only looking for high end to purchase for low end prices, it may be you are looking in the wrong forum. Let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12