Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free base cards if you send SASE.

I have too many cards and want to thin them out.
    Plmk what (exact) base card(s) you're looking for and if I have them and you're willing to send me a SASE w/toploader(s)...they're your's.
    Rules:
    1. One stamp required on SASE for each card/toploader I send you. If you want bulk (ie...more than 2-3 cards) be prepared to
    pay the the full S&H cost (to include the cost of a bubble mailer).
    2. Do not send my a list of players and ask what I've got. Tell me exactly what you're looking for.
    3. No RCs are included in this offer.

I mainly only have star players as I tend to give my commons to my boys and their friends.
    Again, I have too many cards and would rather you all have them than the garbage man. Please do not try and take advantage of my kind act.

Thanks and lmk..

r/jediJ

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

I could use a ton of them for my baseball team I coach they love all sports. Could I just send you some cash and fill a box full of them and send them to me. Let me know how much you would need.

i would take all ur deuce mcallister, drew brees, joe horn, devery henderson off ur hands for the price of postage

Quote Originally Posted by claybate
    I could use a ton of them for my baseball team I coach they love all sports. Could I just send you some cash and fill a box full of them and send them to me. Let me know how much you would need.
    I could go by the PO this upcoming week and get a flat-fee postage box and fill that up for ya. I think the flat-fee boxes are $7-$8. Not sure though will
    have to chack and let you know.
    All I have is Football.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    I could go by the PO this upcoming week and get a flat-fee postage box and fill that up for ya. I think the flat-fee boxes are $7-$8. Not sure though will
    have to chack and let you know.
    All I have is Football.
    flat rate boxes are $8.10

any of these?

2005 Topps Turkey Red Card #140 Mark Brunell
    2005 Upper Deck Card #186 Mark Brunell
    2006 Donruss Elite Card #99 Mark Brunell
    2006 Donruss Threads Card #99 Mark Brunell
    2006 Playoff Prestige Card #148 Mark Brunell
    2006 Score Card #276 Mark Brunell
    2006 Score Select Card #276 Mark Brunell
    2006 Topps Card #201 Mark Brunell

All...
    just checking in to see if anyone else was interested.
    Dont get discouraged if I dont rply to your post right away.
    Get ready to go to a BBQ (Hawaii time) and will check out all
    requests later tonight and tomorrow.
    jediJ

Looking for Jerry Rice in a Raider uni.

Thanks!

p&p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast